Wednesday, April 07, 2010

A New Hope...

So, I've started a blog. The idea is, that I do things. I fix things. I make things. I create things. I have the tools, will power, ambition, and intelligence to work on anything. I generally do all of this with extra parts and knowledge, that I have just sitting around. It's fun.

 The "Jaik of All Trades" blog is designed to show you how I do things, and how you can do the same things, or possibly even suggest a better way. There are certain things that I don't know a lot about, but that doesn't stop me from going ahead and giving them my best attempt. It's exciting for me, because I end up learning new ideas that I can use in the future, whether for that same project, or another similar.

 I'll actually kick off in a few days, when I get things situated, and some photos taken.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment